Applied Science and Quality Systems (ASQS) is a research consortium founded in 1997 with head office in Accra, Ghana. It was registered in Ghana in 2002 under the Registration of business Names act 1962(No 151) as a private Enterprise with No BN-36, 379C
cab to stansted airport.
It is a wholly owned Ghanaian company and a practitioner of the Chartered Quality Institute UK. ASQS is in partnership with Quality Management and Training Guildford, England an approved and accredited Education Centre of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI).
ASQS is made up of seasoned Scientists, Metrologists, Quality Professionals and Technologists with years of experience in Standardization and Quality Systems.
- To provide consultancy services in Food and Food produce, Drinks, Cosmetics, Herbal medicines, Polymeric materials e.g. Paints and Allied products and General and Household Chemicals – to industries and the prospective entrepreneur.
- To seek the advancement of quality management and practices through Quality Assurance programs including the set up of Quality Control Units and installation of Quality Management Systems for small, medium and large-scale industries.
- To provide Calibration and Measurement Quality Assurance for Industry and Commerce; and for ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 Quality Management Systems’ certification.
- To promote the education, training, qualification and continuing professional development of people involved in quality assurance and management.
The consortium is made up of the President, Partners, Consultants, Executives and Associates with a total of about two hundred years experience in quality , food safety, metrology, science and technology
THE SCOPE OF OPERATION COVERS:
- Chemical Research
- Technology Transfer
- Product Formulation/Characterization
- Product Quality Innovation
- Management Systems Documentation
- Design and Installation of Management Systems (ISO 9000, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 22000 & HACCP)
- HACCP Application
- Quality Control/Assurance Programs
- Calibration and Measurement Quality Assurance
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Program.